Khat Khim not mind seeing the video whether a medical rescue grandchildren

Hall: Multi-skilled polish Khim slightly ahead of the afternoon of June 15, 2016, posted a video said emotionally that was a pity to lose the first grandchild hospital, but doctors did not see.
Khat Khim said, I saw the news this morning is the outcome, grandfather mind when one of his three children hospitalized in Battambang hospital and did not save his grandson.
Multimedia expert said emotionally that I have children, so I know I did not feel calm prohei I emerged again just write and Share dont now not enough real pity that I am.
Through this video polish Khim also requested all the medical role as a doctor, I do not accuse all Khmers medical doctors are very kind, but others he does not care, he thought, if not more likely, he could cure me.


She said that each person must live for only money, am prohei have financial security, we have unhappiness Most people think so, but for me, you have a toddler as experience life harder to sometimes virtue, it's a big thing for life, each of us must have the virtue of women, but Icertainlyhave compassion on this kid literally see them Share handed down.
In that polished Fri Kim said she had no one to blame them, but it does not understand, but the boy was already dead by the just condolences to the victims' families pity grandfather perfectly. Polish Sokhim also called that if the brothers in Battambang know, please tell she wanted to enter the Festival of him.

Khat Khim not mind seeing the video whether a medical rescue grandchildren Khat Khim not mind seeing the video whether a medical rescue grandchildren Reviewed by phai on 6:42 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.